Information we receive about you
We collect information about you when you create an account, use our Services and communicate with us. We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. Some of it is personally identifying, some is not.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information from you that you enter on our Services or that is provided to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information such as your first and last name, title, email address, telephone number, address, and if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We may also request non-personal information such as the activity types you organize, your location, school address, organization types you support, service hours, or we may ask you to complete a survey or send us a review.
- Information we collect automatically from your use of the Service. When you use our service, we automatically receive information from the browser, computer and/or device from which you visit our Services. This information may include:
- Login information: We collect information about your use of the platform (without limitation), your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted “Cookies” that your browser previously accepted from us, pages viewed, and the page you visited before visiting our Service.
- Device information: We collect information about the computer or device you use to visit our Service including hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location information: We collect information about the location of your computer or device each time you use our Service, or when you otherwise provide this information.
- Information from cookies and similar technologies: We and our service providers collect information using various technologies including cookies and pixel tags which help facilitate your access to our Services and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie or similar technology, we also automatically collect information about your online activity on our Services, such as the web pages you visit and the links you click. We may also include tracking pixels in promotional or other email messages and newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and if links in the messages have been clicked. The information we obtain from cookies and other technologies enables us to customize our Services, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our Services, content and advertising. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as a DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Services. Additionally, Tadrees or a data provider we have engaged may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser or email to enable you to receive customized ads or content on unaffiliated websites, apps, or online services for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. These cookies may include IP address, browser or operating system type and version, or inferred-interest information. The cookies may reflect demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to Tadrees, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form that can NOT be decoded to personally identify you.
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- operate our Services including delivering invitations, updates and messages, processing transactions, and personalizing Services for you.
- share information you have voluntarily provided about yourself.
- manage your account, respond to comments, questions and requests, and provide you with customer service.
- monitor and analyze trends in usage of our Services.
- send you technical notices, product updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- communicate with you by email or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our business partners or other third parties.
- develop and display advertising tailored to your activities on our Services and other sites.
- enforce our Terms of Service.
- manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
How we share the information we collect
- Information shared with authorized service providers. We may share your personal and non-personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to, sending notification email messages and newsletters, processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the functionality, security, and data and technology infrastructure of our Services, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Services. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Information shared with business partners. We may share personal information and non-personal information with the businesses with which we partner. Except as described in this section, we will not disclose your personal information to any business partner without notifying you of our intent to share the information and giving you an opportunity to prevent your information from being shared. From time to time, we may partner with companies based on the interests of our users. These partner companies will never see your email address or any other information that could identify you or be used to contact you directly. Any exceptions to this policy of sharing your name, address or email address or other information with a partner company will be done only with your permission.
- Information shared as aggregate data and hashed information. In an effort to understand and best serve the needs of the users of Tadrees Services, we analyze customer demographics, Tadrees activities, and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis and Tadrees may share this “Aggregate Data” with its affiliates, agents and business partners. Tadrees may also disclose Aggregate Data in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We may also share information that has been “hashed.” “Hashed” information is information that has been converted to an anonymized string of characters in an effort to prevent third parties from unscrambling the anonymized string of characters to recover the underlying information. We may combine non-personal and/or hashed information we collect with additional information collected from other sources. We may combine non-personal and/or hashed information with other information collected about a user and share such with third parties for their or their partners’ advertising and/or marketing purposes. We also may share aggregated and/or non-personal and/or hashed information with third parties, including (without limitation) advisors, advertisers and investors.
- Information shared in a merger, sale or business transfer. If Tadrees is involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of our assets, information about you may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share information about you with current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- Information shared in following the law and in protecting Tadrees. We may disclose your information in response to subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of our company, our employees, or others.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated herein or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. Any third parties to whom we may disclose personal information may have their own privacy policies which describe how they use and disclose personal information. Those policies will govern use, handling and disclosure of your personal information once we have shared it with those third parties as described in this Policy. Please note that these entities or their servers may be located either inside or outside the United States. We will not be liable for any damages that may result from the misuse of your personal information by these companies.
Tadrees does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Our Services are for a general audience and are not directed to nor intended for children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information through our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete that information from our database.
While no Internet or email transmission or electronic storage of information is ever fully secure or error free, we want you to feel confident using our services. We use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving personal and consumer data exchanged between Tadrees and other companies. Tadrees has security measures and processes in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Tadrees's control. Our servers are backed up regularly and protected by security systems, additionally, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. Please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
- Account information. You may update or correct the account information you have provided to Tadrees by logging into Tadrees and editing your Profile Page or Tadrees information, or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you no longer wish to use the service, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be deleted from our database and we will remove you within 10 business days. Tadrees may retain certain information as needed to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes such as to resolve disputes or enforce our legal rights. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Promotional communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Tadrees by following the instructions at the bottom of those messages or by adjusting the communication preferences in your account. Please note that it can take up to 10 business days to fully opt-out of promotional communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages such as reminders or messages about your account, or our ongoing business relations.
Through our Services, you will be given an opportunity to access other third-party websites that do not operate under this Policy. For example, if you click on an advertisement in our Services, you may be taken to a website that we do not control. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites. Tadrees is not responsible for the practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit to review how they use information collected from you.
Third-Party Advertising Companies
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website and in our email. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you or your business. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms, including but not limited to, computers, mobile devices, and Smart TVs, over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. We may share mobile device information with third parties for their own marketing purposes such as mobile device IDs.
Tadrees may create links to other websites. Tadrees will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual's right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated or authorized by Tadrees may have links leading to Tadrees's app. Tadrees cannot control these links and Tadrees is not responsible for any content appearing on these sites.
Revisions to this Policy